Thicc Theory Chapter 19 - Fully Fabulous
Good Morning all you lovely ladies! I cannot believe we have already reached nineteen chapters of this series! In this one the protagonist is the first International victim. To be honest I'm not great at guessing ethnicities so I hope my guess on this one works. Anyways I hope you'll enjoy all and as always please leave feedback as it helps me know what stories and plots to invest most into! I love you all and hope you have a great day! Till tomorrow!
-xoxo Haylee
Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.
Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!
patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Quick Survey for Thicc Theory's future:


Comments
Post a Comment