Stolen Uber Ride




 Good Morning girlies! I think this one is going to be a popular one for you! The plot is simple arrogant guy takes another girls cab and then paid the price. Definitely a magic one and I think one of the more transformation heavy ones of late. I hope you enjoy and if you do please share your feedback. Thanks for your continued support of my stories and have a lovely day. Till tomorrow girlies! Also one last thing please see the survey below this is another one in relation to the ratio of series style stories and one off's like this one. Thanks for your help with the time voting!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!

patreon.com/hayleesimsa



Comments

Popular Posts