Restructuring the Family Part 1 - Request for Hannah




 Good Morning all, this one I hope will be a very popular one. Now I know for some it may not be fully up their alley, but for some you'll love. I will say this if adult breastfeeding isn't your thing, you may want to steer clear. In Part 1 you will meet the protagonist and his wife who are indulging in some fantasies that they have together, but some unexpected consequences. If you enjoy part 2 will be in two days. As always share your feedback as it helps me create better content for your all. Also thank you so much for your support, whether it be financial or just by following and liking! All of these things help me grow and I am truly thankful. Lastly thank you to Hannah and her mom for letting me bring this story to life for them! Till tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!

Comments

Popular Posts