Camp New Horizons





 Good Morning all! Today is a first for me as it will have a Summer Camp vibe. I'm not entirely sure how popular these are worldwide these days, but back when I was a kid I typically spent at least a good two weeks at something like this. I think there is a potential down the road to do a series off of the premise and to be fair a few months back a lovely watcher on DA kinda gave me an idea with this. Anyways, we will see how the likes come with this one and as always share your thoughts as it helps me write better content for you! Thanks for your continued support and as always have a lovely day! Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month! Also you have a seven day free trial so don't be afraid to give it a try!

patreon.com/hayleesimsa


Comments

Popular Posts