Thicc Theory Chapter 17 - Stockholm Syndrome





Good Morning girlies! I hope you are doing well and today we are on the backside of the Thicc Theory. I am still on the fence on whether i will bring back after chapter 30, but if you really to see it continued please let me know. I feel like of the series I have done, it is a little less popular so I don't want to stay focused on if you would rather me try other series. This one I think I did a good job at once more keeping the plot a little fresh. As always thank you for your support and we will talk tomorrow ladies!


-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.


Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts