Build-a-Bra Chapter 23 - Trying to Measure Up






 Good Morning girlies! Here we are at chapter 23. In this one the protagonist has a close relationship with his sister, but for one reason or another never finds himself living up to her lofty standards. I hope you enjoy this one as it has a sweet, yet also a bit bitter nature to it in the transformation. As always leave your thoughts and I want to continue to thank you in all the ways you support me in my artwork here! I love you all and I wish you a lovely day. Till tomorrow girlies.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Courtney's Clean Caps:
Check out my mentor's content where I will also contributing stories there on Tuesdays and Thursdays well.

Comments

Popular Posts