Thicc Theory Chapter 7 - Just Doing His Job
Good Morning all you lovely ladies! I hope you enjoy this one with a slightly different transformation for the recruit. There is some elements of the relating to something in my own life so I thought that would make it kind of fun! As always keep the feed back coming and till tomorrow! Love ya girlies! Also I have relaunched my DeviantArt under a new name. If you wouldn't mind ducking in to help me get more views again. The full stories will not be posted there so I don't get in trouble with their rules, but their site is invaluable for exposure.
-xoxo Haylee
Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.
Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

Comments
Post a Comment