Thicc Theory Chapter 10 - Southwestern Flair

 





Good Morning girlies! Here we are already at the tenth installment of the series. I hope you all are enjoying this one and in this story again we have any element of trickery in it. In the end though the disciples all end up the same. If you are enjoying this series please let me know it really helps me know what is worth investing more time into for you all. Thanks again for supporting me and we will talk tomorrow!


-xoxo Haylee


Also I want to say if any other artists or writers want to do spinoffs of mine, i'm totally ok with that I would  just appreciate if you shout out my work in your posts as well.

Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts