Not One of the Guys Happy Ending


  Good Morning all! So this one is a fun one as it is the first time I am doing a four part story in awhile. As you may know with these occasional really long ones I try to break up into two days to leave you in a bit of suspense. Today is a more soft ending. All and all I hope you like, as this is based off something that happened to me this Summer as I attended my first bachelor party and strip club lol. Anyways hope you enjoy and talk to you tomorrow! Thanks for your continued support and talk to you tomorrow girlies.

-xoxo Haylee


If you want to see the darker ending please see the link to Tumblr below. Their rules are a little more lenient so I posted there only. Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesimsa


Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa


Comments

Popular Posts