Not One of the Guys First Half




 Good Morning all! So this one is a fun one as it is the first time I am doing a four part story in awhile. As you may know with these occasional really long ones I try to break up into two days to leave you in a bit of suspense. Today is mostly building up the framework of the finale, but this one will have two endings a darker one and a more soft ending. They both will post in two days, but in separate posts so that way if darker motifs are not your thing you can steer clear. All and all I hope you like, as this is based off something that happened to me this Summer as I attended my first bachelor party and strip club lol. Anyways hope you enjoy and talk to you tomorrow! Thanks for your continued support and talk to you tomorrow girlies.

-xoxo Haylee


Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts