Who Rescued Who Part 1


 Good Morning my lovely ladies! I hope you like this one just wanted to do a fun ode to pets and how we are like them. I must admit I'm a cat person so I hope you enjoy! Also please consider if you are interested in adopting, adopt from local shelters and ASPCA instead of from a breeder! Just my little plug! Hope you enjoy and talk to you tomorrow. Also again just a reminder that in October the patron membership will up to $5. Thanks for your understanding girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


ASPCA

https://secure.aspca.org/donate/ps-gn-p2?ms=MP_PMK_Googlebrand&initialms=MP_PMK_Googlebrand&pcode=WPSN7GO2PK01&lpcode=WPSN7GO1PK01&test&ds_rl=1066461&gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw38SoBhB6EiwA8EQVLtq1-GOJ3wSpWhad1226P8OsZgZ3SM74xGVmakdMY7dQd6KLDdfiVBoCQSsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds


Hey all if you want more amazing content, and want stuff a month sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month:

patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts