Feminization of Me Stage 3 - Tramp Stamp - Thank You 1,000 Watchers!


 Today is a very exciting day for myself and hopefully you all as well! I am launching patreon ! So what will you get by joining my patreon? So for one you are now getting access to every story from today onward a month sooner than my free platforms! Two, you will get access to not only the winning series Build-a-Bra, but the second place series Thicc Theory tomorrow, if you join . Again Thicc Theory will not be on the free platforms till 10/2! Lastly since you joined this month you will get all 31 stories that will post in the next month here and the other free platforms today for an introductory month price of $3 dollars. Starting next month I will up to $5 dollars. I hope this seems reasonable to you all. Two more things I want to emphasize that I don't intend on stopping here. I hope to continue to grow and add new offerings as I learn the Patreon platform more and as time goes on I intend to add features such as guaranteed requests and even earlier access to my content and secondly for those of you who cannot afford this, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. I still will be posting daily on all my free platforms! I just want to say in closing thank you for choosing to support me in this endeavor whether it be via financial means or continuing to like, favorite, watch and comments. I love writing for you all and on the other platforms keeps me motivated to bring you more and more content! I am eternally grateful!

-xoxo Haylee

Haylee's Patreon - patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts