The Feminization of Me Stage 2 - 500 Watchers!


 Good Morning all so it is the post I think you all have been waiting for my experience of being feminized in real life for a whole week! As you see at the end of the story you all get to choose what will be the next step of feminization at 1,000 Watchers! I will leave the below survey open for one week and after a week I will reveal the results of what I will be doing for 1,000 watchers! I hope you all go easy on me! Love ya girlies! Please also keep the support up for my new youtube so that way we can reach new viewers and then in turn bring more watchers! Also I have some big content surprises for you upon reaching 1,000 watchers!

Feminization of Me Stage 3 Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CFpp2rWxBZNpop1bF9m28SywmaPnNyTeaRKWkxSXv-U

Please give my new Youtube a look at!

Haylee's Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@HayleeSimsa

Haylee's Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/hayleesimsa

Please if you could take 10 seconds to fill out this anonymous survey about where you like to get your content. Thanks girlies!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C__AwJaolc017Oo6EFef9K9tR6Cju0afqAe7QhBFjf0

-xoxo Haylee


Comments

Popular Posts