The Beginning of Build-a-Bra Part 2


  Well good morning all so today is a very special day as we have finally hit 750 watchers on DeviantArt and with that you will get a sneak peek at three, yes three potentially new series launching at 1,000 watchers. I will post part one of each of them over the next three days! This is the first one which will be a little more wholesome I think. For those of you born in the mid-90s you may have grown up watching a show called iCarly. Well famously in one of their episodes they loosely referred to a store called Build-a-Bra. I have always thought that it would make for an amazing store, but since it isn't I decided to make it a series :p. As you'll learn in the story every aspect of what you choose in your bra will make you into your, optimal women. I hope you'll enjoy. Tomorrow's series will be called Thicc Theory which I'll explain more tomorrow, but will involve some more plus sized women. Finally in two days I will post Mizz TGMerica a pagent themed one. I am sure you all will enjoy. Down below is a link to another free and anonymous survey for you all to vote on your favorite series and will be left open for a week from Mizz TGMerica's posting. Lastly in this I am launching a Tumblr which will be my final expansion into free platforms! If you like the format of that sites material I will leave a link below for you to check out there. As done previously the content will mirror the content of here and DeviantArt, but I will not be adding all the things I've done here over there as scheduling the posts would take too much time. I know this is a lot but thank you thank thank you for all the support and love! Enjoy!

-xoxo Haylee

Survey for New Series at 1,000 Watchers:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1edJSI_k-9rchk27ZgrtZ8qHk-Rt7lg6ZZYBGbS4cNr0/

Please give my new Tumblr a look!

Haylee's Tumblr:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesimsa

Haylee's Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@HayleeSimsa

Haylee's Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/hayleesimsa

Comments

Popular Posts