Capoff vs. SkeletalCaps - Barbified


 Today I am very excited to partner with an amazing up and comer in the Deviantart space, Skeletalcaps. They literally have been on for less than two weeks but was impressed at their amazing content. We decided to do a topical collaboration about two trending films, Barbie and Oppenheimer. The first one will be our Barbie themed cap. I know I playfully call it a capoff, but please support their post as well! I have put the links below to their profile and their Barbie story. Our Oppenheimer story will post at noon EST today. Thanks all and I hope you thoroughly enjoy!

-xoxo Haylee

SkeletalCaps Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/skeletalcaps

Barbie:
Capoffvs. HayleeSimsa - Life in Plastic
Oppenheimer:
Capoffvs. HayleeSimsa - Mother of the Atomic Bomb

Comments

Popular Posts